jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Really annoyed by delayed posting/hub announcements

1. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

This delayed email stuff is really annoying.  By the time I get the email, I have almost always already seen whatever it is.

it would help a LOT of the email included the actual date that the post or forum comment was made - I could probably just click delete on 99% based on that bit of information,

1. WryLilt profile image93
      WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My emails have just got so ridiculous lately I just delete them all and check in on the forums.

Recently I've started getting emails that inform me that "A new topic has been posted on the --- forum." I'm sorry but... so what?

1. Randy Godwin profile image95
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I disabled this useless setting long ago.

big_smile

2. Mighty Mom profile image87
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

It's something new for me, as well. I never used to get notices that people I am following have stared a new forum topic. And suddenly, I am getting these notifications. Like in the last couple of days.
    Agree it's very annoying to receive delayed notifications. Like WryLit (like the avatar, btw!) it's easier to just manually go and check in on the forums I'm interested in.
    Even more annoying, I am NOT getting announcements of comments on my hubs.
    There is a glitch in the system for sure.
    Hopefully, HP tech gurus are taking a break from the EXCITING football action today and getting it resolved.
    MM

Thanks smile

working