jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who is the most annoying person you ever met?

1. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Who is the most annoying person you ever met?

2. MandyPandy5 profile image56
    MandyPandy5posted 7 years ago

A girl who couldn't think of more words than "um, like, and huh?" I don't remember her name though. Maybe that's a good thing?

3. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

one of my lecturer while in college but couldn't avoid him completely as i needed to take his class. He was pain in the b##t

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

It is really difficult to pin point anyone.  When we get down to the basics, are we allowing ourselves to be annoyed by the person, or is it the behavior?
    We are all human and suffer the same human frailties and errors of judgement.  And when we fall in judgmental mires of this sort, we have to remember, an awful lot of people probably allow themselves to become annoyed at our behavior.

5. SeenButNotHeard profile image57
    SeenButNotHeardposted 7 years ago

This girl that used to ride the bus with me in high school, her voice was so annoying and she ended every sentence as if it were a question and was always condescending to everyone. I couldn't stand to listen to her talk

6. kallini2010 profile image82
    kallini2010posted 7 years ago

I am the MOST annoying person.  The rest of the world can be avoided, the contact can be minimized...

but myself... there is no hiding place.  When my emotions are out of control - that is pretty annoying.  People shuffling their feet - why does it bug me so much?  Sometimes I just want to come up to a person and say "Why are you dragging your feet as if you are one hundred years old?"

You get the idea...

7. mjawedr profile image55
    mjawedrposted 7 years ago

ahhh that will be my highschool teacher L( , i cant forget her face.. she still comes in my dream and turns it into nightmares lol.

8. That's the way profile image68
    That's the wayposted 7 years ago

My physiology professor, she had unpredicted behavior and you could never tell what she will do... I guess she enjoyed to feel students fear. Awful person...

9. starsofeight profile image60
    starsofeightposted 7 years ago

There was this guy, Fred, who was notorious for backing someone into a corner, and talking non-stop.

I used to tell him, "Fred! Dude, come up for air!"