jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

What Were Your Most and Least Successful Hubs?

1. Rock_nj profile image89
    Rock_njposted 5 years ago

In terms of how many views you have received, What Were Your Most and Least Successful Hubs?  I know that some of my best written Hubs have not been my most successful.  What topics have been the most and least successful for you?

2. SimeyC profile image90
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

You'll probably find most people will tell you their least successful hubs, but not many will tell you their most successful - if they do that, then hundreds of hubbers will jump on the topic!!!

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

My most successful was written before I even knew what I was doing. But it has had more views than all my other hubs combined. Unfortunately it's not a money maker.

4. Greek One profile image76
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

My least successful hub was my interview with Elmer Fudd.  It hasnt earned me a penny.

My most successful hub was my interview with Elmer Fudd. It hasnt earned me a penny.

1. Michele Travis profile image64
      Michele Travisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Elmer Fudd has a speech impediment.  And he only want's to hunt bunnies.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Depends on how you define "success."  I'm here to make money, but I'm also here to enjoy readers appreciation when I get it.

I don't know how to set things up with the ad program on to know what hub is making me the most money, and I'm well aware that non of my main niche topics are big money makers - so I pay more attention to the views from search engines than anything else.

Besides the money that someone might earn here, there is also name recognition - and possibly, someone might offer someone a job based upon what they've done here.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can't find out through the ad program. hmm

6. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

My most successful Hubs are the ones I won't talk about and my least successful are the ones I deleted.

7. freecampingaussie profile image35
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

The one that gets the most visits is one I did for a joke !

1. Rock_nj profile image89
      Rock_njposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It is interesting which Hubs get popular and which ones don't.  Not always what you expect.  I have noticed that if a topic that one of my Hubs is about is in the news, I get more search engine visits.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

My most successful hubs are all about Monsanto.

No, SERIOUSLY.

I'm not greedy - the more people writing about the evil that is Monsanto, and it's ties to the US Government - the better it is for all of humanity.

working