jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Tag Suggestions Tool Isn't Working For You Also??

1. rancidTaste profile image61
    rancidTasteposted 5 years ago

Recently, to create on hubs, I noticed that the tags tool is present but the "Tag Suggestion" tool is completely missing. I dont know whether HubPages completely remove that toolbar or not. Very few days ago I also notice the same missing of Tag Suggestions tool at the time of creating the hub <link snipped - no promotional links>

Is there any hubbers facing the same problem? Would you please reply?

1. relache profile image90
      relacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's gone now.  Admin decided to remove the feature.

rancidTasteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks relache for your information. I now come to know that the tool is gone. I still feel the tool as it helps me much to find some of the great competitive keywords and keyword-phrase.

Thanks....

2. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Hi RT... Happy Year of the Dragon!  smile

Thanks Pearldiver. Happy year you too....

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

It was useless. It randomly picked the most used words and phrases in your hubs. That is NOT a good way to choose tags, just a way to create spam.

Dear WryLilt, I really find that tool was great when I tried my best to create good contents. I still find its use of my old hubs. I still get huge traffic from my old hubs which keywords are solely created based on that tools. That tool helps me a lot to discover lots of good keywords. I dont know whether you use that tool or not. But to me it was really a great tool always!!

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The tool has nothing to do with your success.

The suggestions were based on keywords your hub ALREADY contained. Many of them were nonsense such as "and the boat" or "car that".

working