jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense Account Issues

1. colpolbear profile image97
    colpolbearposted 5 years ago

So I signed up for an account about a week ago.  I received my initial email telling me they would review my account and I've just been waiting.  What's odd is there have been ads displayed on my Hubs, despite being told they wouldn't come until after my account is approved.  Also, in the earnings section, I am listed under the Adsense section as disapproved.  The site says I'm still under review.  Does anyone know what the issue might be?

1. lobobrandon profile image91
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can set ads to low, moderate, high or off. If u don't have ur ads set them off on each of your hubs from edit mode. On the right where u get to place tags, groups etc there is the ad option set it as non commercial till ur approved if u want to. Till then HP ads will be displayed

2. WryLilt profile image90
      WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The adverts displayed on your hubs are those that earn Hubpages money. Once you link up your Adsense account, their adverts will show 40% of the time and yours will show 60% of the time.

It will show under review until they decide to approve or reject your account.

2. colpolbear profile image97

Thank you WryLilt!  I couldn't find these answers anywhere (perhaps I didn't look too hard.)

3. colpolbear profile image97

Also thank you lobobrandon.  I didn't see you before lol.

1. lobobrandon profile image91
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Haha no prob big_smile

working