jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How do I delete hubtivity on my Profile?

1. sarahmkirkpatrick profile image61
    sarahmkirkpatrickposted 5 years ago

I made the mistake of commenting on a controversial topic from my account. Not it says where I commented on it on my page but i want to keep my page more professional. Is there a way to delete some of the 'hubtivity' off of my profile page?

2. TLMinut profile image60
    TLMinutposted 5 years ago

I don't think you can delete it but you can run it off the visible portion of the page by making more comments until the one you regret no longer shows.

3. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

We all make mistakes, as long as it's not fatal, you'll be okay.

4. sarahmkirkpatrick profile image61

Yea that's true,

I'm not overly worried about it, just don't think it is part of the image i want for my hubs.

Thank you for your input.

1. Nate Ahern profile image60
      Nate Ahernposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Agreed.  Hubtivity detracts from image.  Facebook-ish.

5. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

I agree the Hubtivity stuff is too FB-ish for this site. I hope the moderators/admins think about whether this sends the right message to readers, especially if we're supposed to raise the professionalism here.

I'm wondering whether you can bump the Hubtivity feed off the screen by making your profile text longer? Not sure. Need to experiment.

1. AngelArs profile image76
      AngelArsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's the worst part of this site. Members should have the option to turn this unneeded feature on/off.

6. sarahmkirkpatrick profile image61

Yes. it definitely limits what I comment on. Even if something is completely innocent but under a bad title it can be damaging to the brand. Better to play it safe for sure.

working