jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Can someone tell me the best copyright infringement article on Hubpage

1. Debby Bruck profile image83
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

My work has been stolen and I would like to get assistance in closing down the website that has ripped off all of my blogs. They have horrible running adsense advertisements that do not go away, but ten flashing other ads making them money. Plus they have the gall to also have a DONATION button that they should earn money for the work of others. Please point me in the right direction and if anyone wants to help me, it would be gratefully appreciated.

I was going to post the on the QUESTIONS/ANSWERS section but didn't know if had already been asked and answered.

So, I posted it on front main page stream under FORUM. Then it disappeared and I don't know where it went?

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6232436_f248.jpg

I would have posted the offending website, however, I don't want them to earn any more hits and money by doing so.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

File a DMCA through Google Adsense. There is a link on their website. I've had very good luck with getting copied material removed through them. It's harder when there is no Adsense.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good to know. Thanks.

2. Debby Bruck profile image83
      Debby Bruckposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I will check it out. Muchos gracias!
      I have sent in a complaint.

3. Greekgeek profile image97
    Greekgeekposted 5 years ago

Try using a WHOIS service like Betterwhois.com to see if you can pick up any information about the site's hosting company (the online equivalent of a publisher). Often, if the webhost is something like GoDaddy or HostGator, they'll have some kind of copyright abuse reporting link so that you can report sites hosted on their servers. Many webhosts will remove a website on their servers which is built on scraping/theft.

1. Debby Bruck profile image83
      Debby Bruckposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you for your recommendations.

working