jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Publish My Hub

1. profile image0
    aprilkielbposted 5 years ago

To,
    Support Team
    Hubpages.com

I published my hub 7 day ago but as per rules and regulation of hubpages.com it contain in violation. so my hub is disqualify for publishing. after that i edit it and solve the mistakes. and i resubmit for publication. but last 4 day i am waiting for publishing the hub. also i doesn't get any mail or updates related to my unpublished hub.

i request you please check my hub and moderate it for publishing.

My Unpublished Hub:http://aprilkielb.hubpages.com/hub/Chicago--Car-Insurance

Thank you

1. AEvans profile image79
      AEvansposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You have to e-mail them again at team@hubpages.com they don't respond through the forum when it comes to the correction of a hubbers work.

1. profile image0
        aprilkielbposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lots of thanks..for help.

2. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Grammar issues may be one of the reasons for your hub being  unpublished. Weekends always mean a longer waiting period. You may receive your answer soon. If not email team.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ha!  You're one to talk, Sofs!  You misspelled grandma!  And what does April's grandma got to do with her hub being unpublished anyway!  tongue

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

1. sofs profile image84
          sofsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL .. Grandma's are always the issue .. aren't they? How on earth do you spell grandma... Nanna?tongue  or snakey tongue

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
            Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We simply refer to her as "Grandmamba"!  Although she does act like an asp on occasion!yikes

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

2. profile image0

Thanks for your valuable advise....i also check my mistakes and also check grammar mistakes.

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

If your hub is written badly as your posts in this thread, it's no surprise you can't get it published.

And if it's in car insurance (considered a saturated topic) it will likely be held to higher standards than other topics, since so many people write about it.

1. profile image0

yes you are right..but i want to say i create unique hub. many are writing about it. but each and every person had its own skill. so no need to compare with other. if some mistakes in my hub then it will be pending for publication by hubpage.com. it does not mean that i shun down my writing work.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I thought that market research was all about comparing your work with others, especially in such a saturated market. You might actually improve.

working