jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

views

1. Geraldnduru profile image61
    Geraldnduruposted 5 years ago

is it possible for one hub to attract 1000 views per day?

1. Dale Hyde profile image84
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It was more possible before Google Panda hit, and now with the most recent Panda update, it is still "possible", but harder.   Each Panda revision/update, or whatever it is called at that particular point in time has had a negative impact on my Google views...other views remain about the same.

2. Lauryallan profile image81
      Lauryallanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes Geraldnduru it is, I have 3 Hubs that get over 1000 visits a day. 1 of them did those levels of traffic straight out the gate and the others built up to those levels as they got ranked in the search engines. I have found it's a combo between what you write about and your rankings.

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Of course it is.

3. Geraldnduru profile image61

how about 100 views for one hub everyday?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, this is still very possible smile

4. dhayes112 profile image59
    dhayes112posted 5 years ago

is it easy for non-hubbers to view/find my hubs?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes if they are good quality and have good keywords in the first paragraph. It will take time for them to rank in Google (maybe a year) but the good stuff will if you backlink it etc. Forget Hubbers reading your stuff, what you really want is the world reading your stuff AND hubbers.

5. Geraldnduru profile image61

Lauryallan did those views start accumulating from day one?

1. Lauryallan profile image81

Like I said above one of them started doing that the day after I published it. The others took about a month or 2 to start getting those levels. It really depends what you write about.
      If you right about popular topics with little or no competition you can rank on the first page of google with just a little promotion of your Hubs in the form of backlinking.
      I am not trying to promote my Hub.... but if you want more info then check out the Hubpages experiment I am running. There is a lot of info in there about what I have been doing and what is working for me so far. I will update it at the end of every month so I will be sharing the good, the bad and the ugly. Hope you find it helpful.
      http://lauryallan.hubpages.com/hub/A-Hu … iment-2012

1. Lauryallan profile image81

that should say "if you write about..."

working