adsense form help

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (18 posts)
  1. tapasrecipe profile image60
    tapasrecipeposted 12 years ago

Hi think i might be being a bit thick here,  but when filling in the adsense form to link my bank account the terminology is American does anybody understand what the English  equivalent to the following terms are that they are asking me to fill in.

1/ Organization Code
    2/ Office Code
    3/Control Digits

Any help would be appreciated as my bank Barclays is useless and i can not find any answers online.
    Many thanks.

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bumping this up because I don't know the answer, but maybe someone will come on online that signed up recently who will know.

tapasrecipeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

thanks

1. IzzyM profile image85

Bump again.

not exactly sure what bumping is and who can do it, but it sounds fun. thank you.

1. IzzyM profile image85

Every time a reply is made on a thread, it puts the thread to the top of the list again, so a 'bump' is just a word to put it back up.

Ideally, you don't want to reply to this comment I am making now until this thread disappears off the front page.

Then your reply will put it back to the top.

There may well be someone here who can help you, but perhaps they are not online just now.

Without a bump to the thread it will disappear under a mountain of other posts and when someone who can help comes online, they won't see it, unless they are one of those people who go checking through older posts.

1. profile image0
                summerberrieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't know, so I'll give you a bump,too....

thank you very much for bumping

1. IzzyM profile image85

Beginning to think it might be a good idea to post on the Adsense forums, probably someone there will be able to help you better smile

2. tapasrecipe profile image60

cheers

2. PegCole17 profile image93
    PegCole17posted 12 years ago

Bump from me too. I don't recognize these terms unless Organization Code means the bank transit number. The rest? Clueless.

strange is it not, there must be some English people who have recently filled out the form. many thanks for your help anyway,

1. IzzyM profile image85

Heard anything back from the Adsense forum yet?

Nothing yet IzzyM  there is an answer somewhere i just havenĀ“t looked in the right place yet

pretty please.

3. Shana Dubow profile image61
    Shana Dubowposted 12 years ago

HELP! I can't even get my AdSense account started. It tries to tell me one already exists for my email address and asks if I want to add it to my HubPages, but I don't remember ever doing that, and when I click the message box it gives asks me for my phone number and zip code and says they're invalid for that email's account. It's just a rediculous, hair-pulling, mind-numbing loop. It's about to send me to the loony bin.

And even though I filled out the tax form & one page says I've completed signing up for the HubPages Earning Program, the main Earning Settings page still says my Status is Not Active. What do I need to still do there?

I'm beginning to think this is all more trouble than it's worth!

4. luckykarma profile image61
    luckykarmaposted 12 years ago

Hi Shana and everyone else here, I too recently joined Adsense, and it too me about 4 goes, then I received a message that when they had checked everything I would be sent an email and for me to put a "code" on my site???? Not sure if that's my own personal website or at the bottom of a blog here? I've emailed them and asked what the long code was for that they said to cut and paste at the bottom of the URL....??? again not knowing what they are talking about. It's so complicated, and then I read where they say blogging on here is a waste of time? I can't get any answeres and people who KNOW how to do it don't seem to respond???

As for CODES when filling in the form, that is not what I got and I'm from Austrlia. So I don't know which form you were filling in.

If anyone can find out what I'm supposed to do with the long code number starting with Ca-pub-282....................... please let me know. wingsaway@gmail.com

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)