jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense on Multiple Hubs?

1. Bethany Lynn profile image60
    Bethany Lynnposted 5 years ago

When I received my email of acceptance from Adsense they said to start looking for ads on just one of my hubs. I thought that once you gave them your url for your hubpages account they put ads on all of your hubs. Am I missing something? Thanks!

1. GmaGoldie profile image80
      GmaGoldieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You have it right. The Adsense is tied to the subdomain of your HubPages account not just one hub - it will show unless you exclude advertising on an individual hub. You can turn off advertisements.  You might wish to double check your settings on each hub.

Additionally, I use the same Adsense account across different urls.

1. GmaGoldie profile image80
        GmaGoldieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Bethany Lynn,

I just pulled up all 5 of your hubs and one - the breast feeding wasn't showing any ads. The other four were fine.

Go into your settings and turn on the advertisements. Essentially, it is edit then settings (over to the right capsule) and then you will be given advertising options.

1. Bethany Lynn profile image60
          Bethany Lynnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much GmaGoldie! I appreciate your help!

2. Howard S. profile image89
        Howard S.posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think you are saying that you use the same Adsense account with more than one site, i.e. besides HubPages. Will it work for two HubPage accounts? I want to associate my wife's HubPage account with my AdSense account. She currently has it associated with her own account, which we would like to abandon.

working