jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Getting my first payout from Hubpages Ad program

1. sriparna profile image87
    sriparnaposted 5 years ago

My hubpages earnings are showing 60 $ as of now, so that means I have already crossed the threshold amount, I would like to know how and when will I get paid, my paypal account which is associated with my hubpages account says 0 $ balance. Can you please clarify this, would really appreciate!

1. relache profile image89
      relacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this
    2. profile image0
      Bill Seemillerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Also, it states at the bottom of the section that Ms Dee quoted, "Payments will be disbursed around the 28th of the month for the previous month's earnings."

Please keep us posted on this.

2. Ms Dee profile image87
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

On the http://hubpages.com/faq/ page, it says: We provide you with a managed service which includes ad performance reporting, and a monthly payment directly via PayPal, once you’ve reached a $50 payout threshold. Earnings from the Ad, eBay, and Amazon Programs will be added together to help you reach the $50 payout threshold faster. The payment represents your portion of the revenue share associated with the HubPages Earnings Program advertising that has run on your share of impressions on your Hubs. You can view your HubPages Earnings Program earnings in My Account > Earnings > Balance History.

HubPages sends your $50+ earnings at the end of the following month.

1. sriparna profile image87
      sriparnaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot for your help, had read the learning center FAQ but now calculated that my first payout will come on 28th April as I had crossed 50$ at the end of March.

1. Ms Dee profile image87
        Ms Deeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's great! Congrats on your first payment smile.

working