jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

video thats not the right forum

1. cindyhall33 profile image60
    cindyhall33posted 5 years ago

how do I delete a video off my website thats not the right forum. i need help with this immediately cause it want let me publish my page

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You don't have to delete the video, just transfer the entire hub to the right category.  If you want to make something in that category, you will have to replace that video with something else.

cindyhall33posted 5 years ago in reply to this

How do I transfer the whole thing to the right category I don't understand what you are talking bout I've been trying to delete the video

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
          Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

At the top of the page, where you are editing, it tells you the name of the category.  You can click edit there, and simply change the category.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
            Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To me this would be the best solution, as Millionaire Tips suggests, to simply change the category.  I have done this on several of my hubs over time with no problems.

Thank you for that information.Im just getting started so I will probably do this many more times to till I get it right and again thanks

2. Aficionada profile image91
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

If this was/is a Video Hub that was built around the video, then I think that you cannot simply delete the video. Instead, you will have to create a new Hub altogether (but you can copy and paste the written material).

But if this was a regular Hub that included a video, you should be able to delete the video capsule while you have the Hub in Edit mode.

That is a great way to do that thanks

1. Aficionada profile image91
        Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. I hope that takes care of the matter.  Good luck here at Hubpages, and welcome!

working