jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon sales.

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image86
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

What % of amazon sales are products you advertise in your hubs compared to other random products?

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

5%... depending on season.

I have two "sales hubs" which always seem to sell items well. But most items I sell I have not even written on slightly related topics!

3. WorkAtHomeMums profile image86
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

Of all the sales I've made none have anything to do with my hubs. Wonder then if you would say my hubs are not working properly then.
    When you say "sales hubs" how are they diff from a general hub that has amazon capsules?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh I sold 16 identical plain shirts and I have no hubs even slightly related... I think the main thing with Amazon is to GET them there, so they buy something - anything.

Sent you the link on FB.

2. remaniki profile image84
      remanikiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, as WryLit has said, the  important thing is to get the customer to Amazon.The buyer clicks through one of the links on your hubs and goes to Amazon but deviates to other sales pages and purchases other products.The 24-hour cookie on Amazon helps you in getting the credit for the sales so made. This is applicable for any hub. Hope this answers your query.

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image86
        WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Many thanks smile

working