jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

EEK I got a warning... What??

1. Bedbugabscond profile image92
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

I hope it is ok to post links here. I was editing my blog about where to buy bed bug spray :http://bedbugabscond.hubpages.com/hub/Where-Can-I-Get-Bed-Bug-Spray and I get a warning saying that my hub appears to be about weapon sales!!! Err, ok. I know it says that if the message is in error to disregard it, I am just worried that some automated program might unpublish my Hub... do I have anything to worry about?

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I can't see anything wrong with the hub and think you can safely ignore the warning about weapons.  It would not be unpublished without a hubstaffperson looking at it--and they would see it is not about weapons.

3. Bedbugabscond profile image92
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

Now I have two other warnings

Unrelated Links or Products
    Deceptive Tags, Title, or Category

Can someone help point me in the right direction to fix this?

Bedbugabscondposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think it has been unpublished sad

4. psycheskinner profile image80

Remove the amazon unit and delete most of your tags except for 'bed bugs' and 'insecticide' and you should be able to get it back.

Thanks. I will do that right now. I like to use original pictures, so I might need to figure out what to take a picture of for the second part.

Would adding a poll to replace the capsule look dumb since I don't have a picture for it right now?

5. psycheskinner profile image80

At this point I would suggest leaving it plain text.  You can fine tune it once it is republished.

Does anyone know how long it will take to be re-approved?

Well they moderated it. It is nice they are so quick. I found out that the process can take up to 72 hours.

working