Chapter 2 :Did The Storm Bring Haley Or Vice Versa

1. clara kish@yahoo. profile image58
    clara kish@yahoo.posted 5 years ago

I submitted this story  May 12 and it was published  and then may 14 I received a notice that it was substandard and I worked on  it and sent it back in.May 22 I received  a notice that it was cleared to  be published and Published. On my  account page it is published but when I  went to  my  profile  it still was substandard , Now when I  read it it said  it is published but it has not been on my profile page and no one but me can read it  ,Can you  tell me what the trouble is?               
                           Clara Kish

1. Aficionada profile image88
      Aficionadaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was able to read it. I just clicked on the arrow on the side of the "latest hubs" box (on your profile page) and that took me to the rest of the list, including this Hub.

I do believe it needs reformatting and some editing, though. I'm not sure how you got all of the text into one column on the left, but to me that was something of a distraction.

1. clara kish@yahoo. profile image58
        clara kish@yahoo.posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you  for your comment., I tried it and it came up .
        I will not be doing anything more to this story now, I  will be off of Hub pages for awhile , I  am not sure how long  , I  am not giving  up on writing my  poems but I  have so  many  to work on here and I  want to  have them done so after I  am gone my  family  will not have to  do  any  thing to  them,clara

working