jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Third Adsense Ad Unit on Hubs Not Participating in Hubpages ad Program

1. mymagicview profile image54
    mymagicviewposted 5 years ago

The new layout for technology hubs is Ok. But now I am feeling that the Hubpages is just careless about the Hubbers not participating in the Hubpages ad Program. They managed to place 5 ad units in the new layout of technology Hubs, but  only for those participating in Hubpages ad Program. The people not using this ad program still have only two Adsense (instead of 3) ad units on a single page.

I can only say that the Hubpages Ad Program is not for me. On the forum of new Technology Hubs layout, I suggested that, there should be the remaining third ad unit at the bottom of Hub, like the people participating in the Hubpages ad program have this ad unit at the end of every Hub. I think they just ignored me. If people participating in the program gets 5 ad units on a single page, then why Hubpages is ignoring the people not participating in the program? We want our remaining 3rd ad unit at the end of each hub.

I request Hubpages team to consider this, though I don't know if they read these forum posts or not.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why not?

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Most probably a paypal problem. But, as I see it, he's from India and shouldn't have a problem with it.

mymagicviewposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You mean why I am not participating in Hubpages ad Program? I have the Paypal account and that's not the problem. I earn five times more with Adsense alone. I tested this twice. So I don't want to shift to Hubpages Ad Program. This program is not for me.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
            Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That makes sense - not many people do better with Adsense than HP Ads but there are a few. 

HubPages uses Yieldbuild to decide the best layout for Adsense ads so I doubt they will intervene to force a particular type of ad in a particular place.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you are logged out there are three adsense blocks on those hubs. There is one on the top, one on the side and one on the bottom.

mymagicviewposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually the bottom one is Link Unit, I want third Ad unit at the end of Hub.

working