jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Can someone critique my second hub please?

1. DreamerMeg profile image85
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

I have now created a second hub, on "Expert Maps". It fits in with my previous hub on mind mapping but it's not as colourful!.
    Thanks very much for any advice.
    http://dreamermeg.hubpages.com/hub/Influence-Maps

1. kschang profile image87
      kschangposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Confusing title and terminology. Pick ONE name, and stick with it. You can explain that multiple names refer to the same, but use only one throughout the hub. You used expert map / influence map / influence diagram interchangeably in the hub, sometimes two at the same time.

Your illustrations are fine, and your European English shows through. Only people on the "other" side of the pond would use "rubbish". We Yanks call it "garbage". big_smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, DreamerMeg smile I think you did a great job. Only thing I can think of that may be bothersome, is the many breaks to finish reading, between photo's. I would suggest maybe moving a photo or 2 off to the side to maintain flow of the text. Also, maybe add 'problem solving' in your tags. Over all, great job!

1. DreamerMeg profile image85
      DreamerMegposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks very much. I had a comment in my first hub that the paragraphs were too long, so I think I must have gone the other way! LOL. What do you mean "moving a photo or 2 off to the side"? I didn't know I could place them differently.

2. DreamerMeg profile image85
      DreamerMegposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Found it! Didn't know you could do that. Thanks very much. I have now floated some pictures to the right and it makes it much easier to read the text and view the diagrams simultaneously. THANKS! smile

3. DreamerMeg profile image85
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

Thanks very much. I will edit the lens. smile

working