jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Questions Moving to Subdomains

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Well, I just ambled by HP's latest blog. Having absolutely nothing better to do, I thought I'd repost here. I figure folks might have a question or comment or two. big_smile

"A few months ago, Simone announced that you’ve had the option to migrate Questions you’ve asked to your subdomain. At the time of the announcement, you could opt for an irreversible move, but the migration was optional. Now, most likely this coming Wednesday, we will complete the migration with all yet-unmoved Questions transferred to askers’ subdomains.

What does this mean? Questions you’ve asked will reside on  your subdomain, and the ads placed on Question pages will have their impressions shared with you just like your Hubs’ ads are. It’s a great opportunity to get others to answer your most pressing questions, like what causes the bumpy ridges in fingernails?

(The final migration will occur around Wednesday, but if you’d like to move your Questions even earlier, please visit My Account > Q&A > Question Statistics)"

2. paradigmsearch profile image84
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I guess not...

1. Randy Godwin profile image91
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Somehow I've never been too excited about this feature.  Perhaps I'm wrong but is it really going to make a big difference in the earnings?  Perhaps the worlds increasingly shorter attention span is the driving force behind this idea?  Or it could be just a stab in the dark in hopes something will work.  Time will tell because as of Wednesday we apparently will have no option to decline it anymore.  cool

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My Q&A traffic hasn't been a barn-burner either. But every little bit helps. In fact, I even got a 30-cent ad-click once.

1. Randy Godwin profile image91
          Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

$0.30?  Well hey, that settles it!  Bring on the big bucks!  lol

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All-in-all, I'm getting a decent rate of return for my overall efforts. And if there's another site that can get me more than HP can, I have yet to find it. big_smile

working