jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Upload Bug

1. eugbug profile image100
    eugbugposted 5 years ago

There appears to be an upload bug in the last day.
    When I upload a photo, two duplicate copies appear in the dialog box. When I delete one and save, the screen goes dark gray. When I then reload, the uploaded image doesn't appear. The only way to get it to work is to save the two duplicate files, reload the page, edit the module and then delete the duplicate file.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I just did several hubs with photos today and did not encounter this problem. Hopefully it has resolved itself for you. If not, sometimes clearing your browser cache will remedy such a problem.

An alternative is to go to your account page and click on "photos" at the top and upload your photos there. It is quicker to do that also. Then edit your hub and upload the photos from your photos here on HP into the photo capsule.

1. eugbug profile image100
        eugbugposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have sorted this problem. For some reason the browse button which appears on the dialog window after selecting edit on a photo capsule takes ages to appear. I clicked the upload on the window in the meantime and this brought up two browse buttons which caused a double upload of the selected file.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Glad that you sorted it out. smile

working