I was asked a few times by my friends "What are Chakras?"...
Well, I am about to give you a brief lesson...
"...Love is the source of all healing- Love one another."
The human body contains hundreds of locations where there is focused and concentrated energy. There are SEVEN major energy centers, called "Chakras". Chakra is a word that means "wheel". As a wheel spins, so do our chakras.
They are spinning vortexes of energy, which is where we receive, transmit and process life energies. The chakras are the "network" through which body, mind and spirit interact as one system.
The main purpose of working with our chakras is to create wholeness, and balance within ourselves. Once we have learned to do this, we can be less, stressful, even make ourselves "invisible"... As you read on, you will start to understand that we hold our own emotions in the palm of our hands... With the choice of putting them away in your pocket for now, or to throw them at the first person you see...
To help us in the process of better understanding the working of the chakras, it is most important to understand that the chakras are "doorways" for our consciousness... Through which emotional, mental, and spiritual force flow into physical expression... Openings through which our attitudes and beliefs enter into and create our body/mind structure. Then, the energy created from emotions and mental attitudes runs through the chakras and is distributed to our cells, tissues, and organs. Understanding this brings intense insight into how we ourselves affect our bodies, minds, and circumstances...
First, and foremost, it is wise to remember that to understand the chakras and their relationship to our consciousness, is it better to understand ourselves. Understanding ourselves will help us to make better judgements, choices, and decisions, as you will be in a place of balance and awareness, rather than being influenced by forces we do not understand.
It was once said..."know thyself!"
Here are a few techniques for chakra activation:
1. Consciously expand your expression of unconditional love, compassion, gratitude, forgiveness, and creativity.
2. While meditating, visualize the corresponding color of the chakra (Guide at the bottom) saturating and balancing that part of your body. Do all seven chakras from the base of the spine to the top of the head.
3. Live your life in alignment with honesty, and complete integrity.
4. Utilize the vibrational power of sound. (chanting, singing...)
5. Put clear quartz crystals in your drinking water. They help restructure the crystalline properties of the water and thereby aid the activation and acceleration of personal consciousness.
6. To clear emotional blocks, while lying down, place a clear quartz crystal on each of the chakras points on the body. This enhances the flow of energy throughout one's body/mind system.
7. Sleep outside on the ground in a beautiful place in nature. Sleep with your head facing north, to align with and become charged by the Earth's electromagnetic field.
8. Become aware of your breathing. "Conscious breathing" aligns the body, mind and spirit.
9. USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!! It is one of the most valuable tools you posses for creating any reality you choose. Reality is what you dream it to be!
Most Common Color Scheme for Chakras:
Crown Chakra: Violet/Purple
Brow Chakra (Third Eye): Blue/Dark Blue
Throat Chakra: Sky Blue/Light Blue
Heart Chakra: Green (secondary color is pink)
Solar Plexus Chakra: Yellow
Naval Chakra (Sacral Plexus): Orange
Root or Base Chakra: Red (secondary color is black)
*There are also powerful energy centers in the palm of each hand, and on the sole of each foot*
Tell me your P.O.V.!
Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
- Chakras for Beginners
Chakras are energy centers that run from the base of your spine out the top, or crown, of your head. The word chakra is a Sanskrit word, meaning wheel or disc. There are seven major chakras, each a circular...
- Aromatherapy and the Seven Chakras
Before we can begin to explain how aromatherapy and the seven chakras work together, you must understand the ideals behind Chakras. First, the word Chakra is a Sanskrit word, which carries the translation of...
- Meditations for the Chakras
Stand or sit with both feet firmly planted on the floor. Have your spine straight and relax, closing your eyes. Imagine a bright red light at the base of your spine. Take a few deep breaths, focusing your...