CraftytotheCore profile image 86

How do we define "justice" in the world from this...

How do we define "justice" for a situation where a person alledgely kidnapped, drugged and gouged the eyes out of an innocent child, leaving him for blind? What would be FAIR punishment for this type of unthinkable act?

Humble Logic profile image63

Humble Logic says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

It was so heart-wrenching to read that story! Thank you Humble Logic!

iAccura profile image60

iAccura says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Hi IAccura! This little child lives in China. It was all over the news today. I'm not sure what the penalties are over there. The people in China are calling for the harshest! The story really got to me. It's terrible that someone could do that

Jeanette Harris (Netty net) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Oh I like that....community service helping the blind! I was reading a book about Helen Keller today and the great things she did in her life.