To Learn English profile image 60

What is the Difference Between Baffle, Bewilder and Perplex?

I know all these three words have similar meanings, but what is the exact difference between Baffle, Bewilder and Perplex? I searched for the meanings of these words. According to Google, Baffle means "totally bewilder or perplex", Bewilder means "cause (someone) to become perplexed or confused", and perplex means "make someone feel completely baffled". In short, baffle means perplex and perplex means baffle. How am I supposed to understand the meaning of any of these three words!? If they all are pointing to each other for their meanings. Could you explain?

Venkatachari M profile image82

Venkatachari M says

• To Learn English profile image

Rohan Jagtap (To Learn English) 2 years ago

Thanks! Your answer is very helpful.

• To Learn English profile image

I can understand. Meaning of words can change according to the context in which they are used. I think conversation is very important to learn a language. Thanks for your answer!