CountessKarneval profile image 60

What is your opinion on the authenticity of the theory of evolution?

The theory of evolution is a theory developed by English naturalist Charles Darwin in 1859. The theory states that all species of organisms develop through natural selection, which heightens their capability to survive in an ever-changing environment. Despite being largely accepted in our society due to its consistency and explanatory abilities, this theory is still doubted by vast amount of people, mainly due to the lack of evidence. I'm not referring mainly to the religious, but to the atheist skeptics as well. I personally have no opinion on this matter, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

GalaxyRat profile image80

GalaxyRat says

• Dean Traylor profile image

Dean Traylor 7 months ago

There are many Christians that believe in evolution. In fact, nearly all accepted it until an amateur Canadian "geologist" came up with creationism in the late 19th century.

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show