jkrishnamurti.com profile image 61

Would you support Philosophy in the Primary, Intermediate, or Secondary classroom, as an elective?

I am currently worming my way through the system as a Philosophy "Teacher" in the above grade levels. Currently some countries in other parts of the world are introducing Philosophy to younger students as an alternative Humanities and Social Science elective. I wish to do the same here in the USA, and if not here, then elsewhere. So, if you have something intelligent to add to the conversation, regardless of where you stand, please construct some criticism, support, or both. I am interested in what you have to say on the matter. Thanks

fatfist profile image83

fatfist says

Gerry Hiles profile image60

Gerry Hiles says

Apostle Jack profile image61

Apostle Jack says