jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What level of schooling would you most want to repeat: primary, secondary, or te

1. StephanieBCrosby profile image84
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 6 years ago

What level of schooling would you most want to repeat: primary, secondary, or tertiary?

Thinking about the blocks of time for each level of schooling, which years encompassed the best times for you? Since I went away for high school, I would say that time, secondary education, beat out the rest, even the post-secondary (tertiary) years. Are there any particular reasons for your choice?

2. sunasia22 profile image71
    sunasia22posted 6 years ago

I would say that secondary education or high school is the most exciting.  It is in this period that we experienced our first crush and our first love.  It's full of fun and it will always be remembered by anyone who enjoyed it.

3. TFScientist profile image88
    TFScientistposted 6 years ago

Primary. No stresses, no worries. You got married to a different girl every week...life revolved around playing and homework never took longer than 10minutes!

Those were the days smile

4. Robin Cristy profile image59
    Robin Cristyposted 6 years ago

Perhaps high school because I am still there...

5. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I would repeat Graduate school in a heartbeat. It was a fun time and I learned a lot about my chosen profession.

6. ithabise profile image86
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

Although my college years were awesome for many reasons, I would want to "repeat" high school. If I could indeed repeat it, that also means that I would know what I do now, which means I would have more wisdom about making superior grades and prepping myself for a marketable degree. It would also allow me to be wiser in choice of college and in my savings. I think about this often.