What would love and happiness be in Italian?

1. profile image44
    ebby 8yposted 8 years ago

What would love and happiness be in Italian?

So I'd to get Love and Happiness In Italian on my side but having some trouble finding the right translation.  I'm curious when would you use L'amore? Or Amore?  Since I see Amore just means love but L'amore can mean the love or be used in a sentence the starts off with love and the not be before it.  I see it as Love and Happiness in Italian would be Amore e felicità or L'amore e felicità, hopefully someone can help me out more.  When you translate it using something on the Internet the give you L'amore e la felicità and that just doesn't seem right to me like that would be the love & the hap

2. profile image46
    cyberoneposted 8 years ago

la tua risposta ...I did not understand well what you ask, I'm Italian, explained better

3. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 8 years ago

Amore is the Italian word for love and felicità is the word for happiness. The definite article l' (l with an apostrophe) comes before nouns of both genders starting with a vowel, and the article for felicità is la (female gender). These articles correspond to the English definite article ''the'' so your guess is correct: ''L'amore e la felicità '' actually means ''the love and happiness''.

working