jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What makes a life worth living?

1. potofpoetries profile image61
    potofpoetriesposted 6 years ago

What makes a life worth living?

2. desertlab profile image66
    desertlabposted 6 years ago

It's the fulfillment of inner self. Once you find true love and happiness within, every good things will follow. Sharing your little blessings can make a big difference to other people's lives. And that's what makes a life worth living.

3. justateacher profile image82
    justateacherposted 6 years ago

The things that make my life worth living are the little things - a child's smile, a flower growing in a place it shouldn't be growing, the giggle of one of my grandsons. Children  - my grandsons, my students, random ones in the street or park - all make my life worth living.

4. guruu01 profile image60
    guruu01posted 6 years ago

Life is constant rotating from one place to another place.....so there is no is no fixed things which make our life worth living....but there is only one thing which make our life heaven when our family is totally members wishes needs n everything which they want or need...we r capable of giving...

then i though that my living motto is succeed....but life is not so easy it is not easy to make it worth.....but we ve to moved on with this though that one day i will be worth living person of the world with my family members..