How to write freely as English is no my mother language?

1. profile image45
    noeloposted 8 years ago

How to write freely as English is no my mother language?

without essential improvement by writing something and some of my sentances are not so ok.

2. 2uesday profile image81
    2uesdayposted 8 years ago

It is a good idea to first write in a programme (off line) that has a spell checker. Then when you have checked it with the spell checker cut and paste your words /text into your hubpages capsules or your blog.

There is a spell checker feature on hubpages text capsules, use it to check again.  I try to remember to use that when ever I post an article as spelling mistakes on hubs are not a good idea.

Grammar is also important but I do not know how to offer advice on that apart from reading as much as you can written by as many different types of writers as possible. I mean read books such as novels, read newspapers that are available on line and different peoples' hubpages to give you a range of how English is used differently in different types of writing.

Post script. I have just taken a look at one of your hubs and think you have a style of writing that is interesting. I think your spelling and grammar will improve with practice and reading other peoples' words and that you have originality which can not be taught.

working