jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why are we here?? Why are we human? And How do we become more?

1. Ansrknx profile image52
    Ansrknxposted 8 years ago

Why are we here?? Why are we human? And How do we become more?

This is in the perspective that we are something limitless bound within limits.

2. SheriSapp profile image60
    SheriSappposted 8 years ago

I wish I could answer this question, I've thought about it often. I choose to believe there is a God because it comforts me. If we are not working toward some ultimate reward, I don't think there is much of a point. We live, we work, we die. Most of us are not remembered after we've been gone a while anyway.

3. deedlit2005 profile image53
    deedlit2005posted 8 years ago

Are we human? Are we a practice planet for someone else? Are we made from aliens? Who knows!! I don't believe that it just ends, but we do move on. I think even after our human bodies die that we still live on and we still grow. I think we just need to expand our minds and  be good to eachother.

4. profile image0
    Sam Tatumposted 8 years ago

Anything limitless cannot be bound up. There can be no limitations placed on the immensity of your spirit, except by yourself. We are here because we are a part of God. We can become more only by living the gracious life that he provided. Maybe you're not a person that believes in God. I'm sorry if I've offended you. I've read a lot of posts here where people adamantly use science and politics and world events to try to disprove that. But, even the greatest mind of our time, Einstein, once said. "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." He said that the more man discovers truth, the more man discovers God. But, so much for that. Become more of what you were meant to be. That is a loving, strong, intelligent, knowledgeable, courageous, fearless, peaceful, creative, adventurous, etc. person. Do what others said you couldn't. Be who they said you couldn't. Go where they said you couldn't. Be all that you can be (if I can borrow that one). And, know God. It has truly transformed me from a depressed and negative person into an inner dynamo.

working