Why can't scientists predict earthquakes?

1. stricktlydating profile image80
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Why can't scientists predict earthquakes?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Because, Science, so far, does not have the Tools to understand this Quaking Phenomenon, thus, it is unable Predict, in Exact Terms ... the very Complex Movements of Earth's seven Crusts, and  consequent Transformations in its States, hence Earthquakes.

I hope, the Seismologists, and Tectonic Geologists read my present Hub, very carefully ... understand, what I am saying ... and translate the content, into Mathematical Formulas ... They will then, will be able to Predict, the Time, and the Size of the Seas Tsunami, and the next Earthquakes.

They Know, I mean, they know how to Calculate the Physical Mass of Earth ... They can thus, Calculate the Quantums, of Solid Tectonic Masses, and the Potential Energies Contained, therein ... Thus, Arrive at the Critical Mass "Situation" ... of the 'Inert' States [free flowing states of Matter in Creation] of Tectonic Masses ... and thus, Predict, the Critical Time, and the Size of the Quakes.

The Critical point in a Solid's Conversion into other States, is not limited to Plutonium, or Uranium, converting  via Fission or Fusion into "Insane energy" ... as Detailed in Relativity Theory.

These Points of Transformation, are akin to Cold Fusion, under Ideal Conditions in nature, harnessed by James Watt ...and include the Point, viz. when Water at the Critical 100 C temperature transforms Peacefully into Steam ... and Seawater into Clouds ... or at 0 C freezes into Ice ... !

working