jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what is the secret of the bermuda triangle?is it really a devils triangle if ye

1. sai.sandeep profile image56
    sai.sandeepposted 7 years ago

what is the secret of the bermuda triangle?is it really a devils triangle  if yes why?

2. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

Simple answer is No !

If any of it were true why would any vessel, air or sea venture through the area.

It is more likely that a significant portion of the alleged mystery disappearances have been inaccurately reported or wildly exaggerated by some authors in an effort to promote their books.

There are numerous official investigation reports stating that the number and nature of disappearances in the region is no different to that of any other area of ocean anywhere in the world.

As I have said in many of my Hubs and answers to other Hubs on the Paranormal, fear and conspiracy theories grossly exaggerated sell books.

3. profile image49
    Muhammad Umarposted 7 years ago

recently a documentary was shown on BBC that clarified that there is nothing of this sort on the island....
    there are some earthly processes near the island that disturbs the ships and aircraft in the vicinty
    sometimes the pressure of a gas released from underwater is so huge that it disturbs all the aircrafts and ships in the vicinity and may lead to their destruction...
    thats it, no big secret

4. Happy Families profile image56
    Happy Familiesposted 7 years ago

I read somehere that the world has different areas of high energy that are connected with each other. The Bermuda Triangle is one. There is one in England, Peru, USA, and other well known areas around the world.

5. Falsor Wing profile image81
    Falsor Wingposted 7 years ago

If you draw a triangle that size anywhere in the ocean on average there will be an approximately equal number of disappearances.

working