This more of an invitation than a question. I am interested in entering into a d

1. slock62 profile image74
    slock62posted 7 years ago

This more of an invitation than a question. I am interested in entering into a dialog with any...

interested parties on the subject of conscious evolution and effecting world wide forward momentum in consciousness.  Not looking for people who don't agree but people wanting serious dialog on the subject.

2. Challah1202 profile image58
    Challah1202posted 7 years ago

I am always interested in dialog.  The evolution of consciousness is difficult for me to grasp.  I assume that consciousness is as wide and deep as it ever was.  There is certainly a different way of looking at issues and approaching solutions in different ages and cultures, but I generally think how we experience consciousness is an individual matter.  Maybe it depends on how hard we work at it.

3. TheLawyerLink profile image59
    TheLawyerLinkposted 7 years ago

Interesting question.  I'm going to "follow" you in case you have or write any hubs on this...

It's a fascinating concept, recently visited by a few science fiction movies.  But, science fiction is often our insight into the future, so it remains to be seen.

working