ive passed cbse board exam with 65percent marks and i aim to get a n mbbs . but

1. profile image47
    aswin vijayposted 7 years ago

ive passed cbse board exam with 65percent marks and i aim to get a n mbbs . but do to my  poor...

result in board exam im really dissapointed and depressed please help me by giving me a way to study effectively for my future entrance exam

2. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

well i can understand what u r going through..u can still appear for pmts.. also dont treat this less marks as final ..life at times can seem harsh but understand that it was one exam and not end of it..just get the zeal back and with calm mind , determined soul and composed framework u can crack exams..there is always next time..learn from your past mistakes and give best short once again ..cheer up..

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

It is one thing for a non-native English speaker to have some misspellings and broken syntax.  But the inability to apply the rules of punctuation and capitalization, and the inability to organize thoughts, are huge problems.

You need not to "study", but to master the basics of expressing yourself coherently and of grammar and punctuation.

working