jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Was George Bush responsible for the 9/11?

1. rzibit profile image60
    rzibitposted 7 years ago

Was George Bush responsible for the 9/11?

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-truth-about … ade-Center

2. christopheranton profile image74
    christopherantonposted 7 years ago

No. I dont know why people have to ask this question. The subject has been exhaustively investigated, and no real evidence has been ever found to really suggest that he was.

3. GNelson profile image76
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

No way, I didn't vote for him.  Didn't like the job he did as President.  He was responsible for the Iraq war.  That is bad enought.  9/11 was not his fault.

4. profile image0
    Georgiana85posted 7 years ago

Well of course they found no evidence, how would you expect them to find evidence about a thing they themselves did? Did any of you met a terrorist? The only terrorists in my opinion are the ones that have to much power or money and are able to setup anything they want for a gain. After the 9/11 what happened? America attacked Irak and got their oil...so....think about it what would be a good reason for that, how could they do that with all these treaty's and peace conventions ? That is where Bin Laden got invented, the "perfect crime", terrorist are attacking, really? With what weapons? Not with does you sold to them? I might be paranoid, but everything US has done behind the curtains, they managed to hide in plain sight....sometimes the hardest questions have the easiest answers.
    Peace

5. profile image52
    fallsfellaposted 7 years ago

If any administration was responsible for 9/11 it was the Clinton/Gore Adminsitration.  That adminsitration tied up the intelligence collecting agencies in this nation so they could not do thier respective jobs.  They cut funds for special ops. and covert operations that probably would have given us some idea things were about to happen.  The Clinton/Gore Adminsitration raped the intelligence community and the Bush Adminsitration built it back up after we were blind-sided on 9/11 but all the work President Bush did to strengthen our intelligence communities is being undo by the Obumma Adminsitaration and though we've been able to catch people before they've set off a bomb or the bombers have been morons who couldn't pop a baloon with a pin,  we'll prpbably get hit good and hard sometime before this adminsitration ends and it will because our intelligence community again, wasn't ready.

working