jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

A spiritual man leaves his earthly form and returns to the a state of being at r

1. Neferkaptah profile image57
    Neferkaptahposted 7 years ago

A spiritual man leaves his earthly form and returns to the a state of being at repose within the...

infinitesial space and when he comes out then, he recreates himself as if he were the very Universe. Can science and Philosophy explain this from point "0" to a line, to a frequnecy to a circle everywhere and nowhere to a man as a flat plane to a man in a three and four dimensional plane and then, returns to his earthly form?

2. Neferkaptah profile image57
    Neferkaptahposted 7 years ago

Sorry for my mistake that is a man as a 3 and 4 dimensional plane.

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image62
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

A sharp set of questions. But the Spirit ... Soul ... does not re-emerge as the Universe ... or an equal, to The Ordainer ... Allah.

Sciences, Philosophy and Metaphysics, frankly speaking, do not have the answer, to your posed questions.

I suggest, a simpler Way ...

Why not try understanding ... That our journey began with The Ordination, and after Judgment of our Actions during Being ... we will be Recreated, as we are, and thenceforth, exist Eternally ... In The Ordinained State of Reward, or Punishment.

That it is much simpler to Believe, what Islam Teaches us, and Accept the Truth of an Hereafter, instead of the futile banging of our heads against Science, Philosophy and Metaphysics' walls.

4. My Esoteric profile image91
    My Esotericposted 7 years ago

I see Islam and the Evangelisms of Martin Luther or the Protestantism of John Calvin come into alignment on this point, abandon reason and trust in faith alone when one speaks of Allah or God.

The problem is these are nevertheless reasoned positions themselves from imperfect humans and, therefore, subject to flaw.  Consequently, for me at least, I cannot abandon reason.

Because I am a simple fellow, I have a hard time starting from the middle of something, like professional singers can pick up in the middle of a song and continue without a hitch.  Me, I have to start at the beginning.  For this question, I have to do the same thing because it is such a difficult question.

For me, the beginning is the very beginning; when all things were compacted into an infintesimally small space that, some four billion or so years ago, blew up (the Big Bang).  From that massive explosion there was creation.  Within that very small space, to use a term from Plato, were many Forms, many essences of things to come.  One of those was Life, of which Man (meaning man and woman) is one.

The Form Life passed through many stages of many dimensions.  A blink of an eye ago the Form Life was transferred into the first complete DNA sequence that evolved into a creature that could concieve that it even had a soul, a spirit, what we call human today.  The Human Form Life carries on by being transerred from one DNA sequence to another through birth.  At death, most of that essesnce returns to whence it came but not all.  A part, sometimes small, sometimes large, lives on in the memory of those it left behind.

5. profile image56
    stoneyyposted 7 years ago

Meaningless drivel.  Not all questions are valid, as you demonstrate very nicely.