jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to solve poverty?

1. websclubs profile image54
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

How to solve poverty?

2. coeline profile image60
    coelineposted 7 years ago

basically, solving poverty entails the whole nation's cooperation and determination to uplift one another. with the leadership of the government, the discipline and right mindset of the people, poverty can be eradicated one way or another.

3. jondav profile image74
    jondavposted 7 years ago

I suspect that if the answer to that was known there wouldn't be any poverty.

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Birth control, abortion, infanticide. Poverty is caused by overpopulation that outstrips EASILY obtained resources.

To accomplish population control will require cultural and religious changes to make the above methods acceptable.

Since that is not going to happen, because the human race is essentially stupid, get used to poverty.

5. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 7 years ago

Where there is a rich, there is a poor. I agree with the above post by (dabeaner). As the population is increasing, so are the expenditures increasing and thus, the middle class family cannot afford to fulfill their necessities. Subsequently, this results poverty. Solving poverty is not impossible, every thing is possible. According to my point of view, it all depends on the builders of our nation and they are the 'people'. It is in their hands to make their future bright or dull. To solve poverty, people should live in their budget, they should boycott any expensive stuff if it doesn't serves any purpose to them. What I think is that, if a man who believes in simplicity, and has a control over his desires can live more than 100 years without any financial struggles.