jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do we have so many questions, on here asked in gibberish, especially the gib

1. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Why do we have so many questions, on here asked in gibberish, especially the gibberish of text...

speak?

2. Nick B profile image81
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

I agree.

Some of the questions are so badly worded that it's hard to even know what the question is, or they are directed at an individual without naming the individual concerned.

I know that one factor is that English is not the first language of many of those who post here, but for those for whom English is the first language--shame on you.

I also have to question why it is that some of the questions raised are actually answered already, some in fairly detailed hubs.

3. Csjun89 profile image69
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

Thats a good question, maybe an english test should be required before they can hit the ask a question button big_smile

4. dorothy0328 profile image78
    dorothy0328posted 7 years ago

As for the english part of it maybe its just poor education, age, not very computer savvy, or just not an english speaking person. But on the question about the fairly detailed hubs a lot of people do not take the time to look over the hubs and see if there is one to answer the question they are going to ask. Sometimes this could be just lazy or lack of wanting to read through a bunch of different hubs or could just be that a person is pressed for time and does not have the time to actually look so instead they ask the question and wait for the reply.

working