jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How come there are so many questions here un-answerered. Do hubbers not like com

1. Organised Kaos profile image95
    Organised Kaosposted 5 years ago

How come there are so many questions here un-answerered. Do hubbers not like communicating this way?

2. Glasso profile image60
    Glassoposted 5 years ago

Many just will answer those question(s) that already has been answered at least once. Other answers will give hubber more sense on what is someomeone who asked the question is looking for. In addition, many people do not want to look stupid or uneducated in a certain area.
    A lot of people do not like to go first. I've noticed that once someone posted first answer to a question, second comes soon.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

A lot of the "unanswered" questions are things that have already been asked time and time again (i.e. "How do I make money on Hubpages?" "How do I increase traffic?" etc., etc.)...

...and a lot of others are just silly or pointless.

4. Goody5 profile image71
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

This is a really good question. That's probably because some of the questions here nobody would touch with a 10 foot pole much less take the time to answer. I on the other hand enjoy answering questions where I can help somebody, or like this one are fun to answer.

5. Bill Sego profile image86
    Bill Segoposted 4 years ago

It may also have something to do with them being hard to find.  Since questions don't have a nice pretty photo to click on, they might be easy to overlook.  I have only recently stumbled across them and pay closer attention to that section after clicking on a hub category.  I have also started to get random questions that appear on my profile page so not sure if it's something Hubpages recently implemented to get more traffic to them?  I recently had a question regarding adsense and received many answers within a day so have yet to experience a lack of answers to my concerns.