jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How to be happy?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image60
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

How to be happy?

2. kiranali228 profile image60
    kiranali228posted 7 years ago

I hope that you won't mind my answer. The answer is quite simple, go with the flow and think of yourself as a 'dead person'. Think that you don't feel pain or grief. This way, you will be able to concentrate on your work and a little return (which is always definite) will make you happy.

Isn't this funny? I mean nobody has ever asked me for advice, it's first time and i really want to know if i'm good at giving advices.

3. MMMoney profile image63
    MMMoneyposted 7 years ago

my formula is do not worry be happy.......

4. profile image0
    twhite94posted 7 years ago

Find a purpose to your life. Many people who are not happy, don't have something that is driving them everyday. I still believe that is why many people die soon after retirement. They lost their drive and purpose. I hope this helps.

If not... go buy a puppy.

5. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Decide you're going to be. No matter how much negative there is any one person's life, there's always something positive to focus on. If you're aware of anything that's standing in the way of your contentment, work to resolve it. If there's something you've always wanted to try, then do it...it will help keep your life from going stagnant from sitting still too long. Overall, though, it's just choosing that you're not going to let the negatives in your life get you down and be happy about the good things you do have.

6. Patti Ann profile image58
    Patti Annposted 7 years ago

Don't be so hard on yourself.  Treat yourself with kindness - just like you treat your best friend.  Take time out for yourself - do what you want to do.  Spend a few minutes every day in quiet solitude and think about what you really want in life and what will truly make you happy.   You already know the answer - you just have to realize it.

7. evilia_lim profile image59
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

Don't look back.......just think ahead and have a positive thinking always smile