jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which is the most lucrative Profession in the World and Why?

1. drvenkat profile image58
    drvenkatposted 7 years ago

Which is the most lucrative Profession in the World and Why?

2. wademcmaster profile image71
    wademcmasterposted 7 years ago

If you look at the results, Id say it looks like owning a massive business or being an entrepeneur is the key, judging by the results, Im not rich, I can't back that up...

3. Sterling Carter profile image73
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

That would be oil at the present moment...

But for the lucky one that gets past the oil people or those that control what energy source we harness next they will become more wealthy than the oil moguls.

We should be using HHO right now. with HHO you can run your gas powered internal combustion engine powered auto and only leave water as a bi product.

NO pollution,  No scarcity, of course that mean that there would be No ability to control the market either.   It is all about money.

That is why we do not have such a vehicle right now. But vehicles like this they do exist and they can be seen.

Just look up videos about Stan Meyers on Google. I think you would be surprised at what you see.

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

A typical politician, in state or national politics, on the take.  Their salaries are chump change compared to the graft they get.

5. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

I'd say the guy that makes toilet paper. No matter what happens in the economy or where the world leads us, it's something we're always gonna want.