jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how many of us known the value of time?

1. sarovai profile image76
    sarovaiposted 7 years ago

how many of us known the value of time?

We talk about time that "time and tide waits for none". In this modern world are we really know about the value of time?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3951925_f260.jpg

2. Super Chef profile image61
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

Time is as precious as each and every individual makes it for themselves. Some people just do not value time at all, while others gaurd it with their lives. I personally treasure the spare time I have to spend with my beautiful little girl and my wife.

3. Dawn71 profile image69
    Dawn71posted 7 years ago

I think we are aware of time, maybe too much so. We live in a society of time pressures and deadlines. It takes the fun out of life. So I choose to ignore it! Seriously though I believe that as long as we give time to people that are closest to us then we have it about right. Time is precious and we should savour every moment!

4. Nikki D. Felder profile image74
    Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years ago

As a new mother for the third time, I'm often late to things.  I was late to my girlfriend's wedding the other weekend and was locked out.  Fortunately I got to watch it on flat screen in the dining hall! 

Thus, in regards to time I do recognize that time is soon in which my savior Jesus Christ will return.  The signs are most evident and I encourage others to prepare for eternity (get to know him in the pardon of your sins!!!). Thanks.

5. Chrysoprasus profile image56
    Chrysoprasusposted 7 years ago

people today are hasty, having hectic sched and such, so i guess some yeah.. except for people who are immature enough and would rather waste time for drinking and merry making

working