jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you ever irrated by your husband/wife's or boyfriend/girlfriend's voice?

1. stylezink profile image81
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

Are you ever irrated by your husband/wife's or boyfriend/girlfriend's voice?

Seriously? Sometimes I wish I had a mute button to push. Am I just mean? Isn't it okay to just sit together and be quiet sometimes?

2. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 6 years ago

Not one bit. I love everything she does and every sound that she makes.

3. rosika profile image77
    rosikaposted 6 years ago

yes! sometimes i get annoyed and want my husband to remain quite.I feel like "live me alone" or "i need my space". We never end up being an "individual" even if we are in  relationship. I normally feel annoyed with his voice when I had a bad day such as being unfairly treated at work or other reason which had made me sad, disappointed or angry  and he is not understanding what I am saying but after I cool down and have my space, everything goes back to normal. But if you are always finding him annoying, that means something is not going right within your relationship! There should be time when you guys should be missing each other or would like to have a communication and share feeling.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

lol I would have never thought anyone else felt this way.  I had a friend who used to tell me that and it irritated the hell out of me.  More than likely they had a bad day like Rosika, but what the hell that had to do with me?!?!?  After they would say that, I didn't want them around me.  I thought that was the weirdest and meanest thing you could tell anyone but still be around them or be friends with them.  #Weird  whats your sign style cause you're killing me over here.

5. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

That's why I'm single. My nerves are shot! "Just stop talking...!"

6. ubanichijioke profile image77
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Far from it, i love every word, voice and sound that comes out from my sweetheart's mouth. I love her forever!

7. stylezink profile image81
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

To answer your question reeltaulk, I'm a Taurus.

I don't think I would ever tell my other half. I'm sure there are plenty of things about me they keep to themselves. After reading rosika's answer, I thought about it and it usually is on a bad day. I happened to have that day yesterday when I asked.

Is it appropriate to comment/answer on my own question? I hope I don't get in trouble smile

8. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

YES!!! God i get so bored of hearing him go on and on about stuff that does not interest me what so ever and in the end i switch off lol. Terrible i know but its either that or tell him to shut the hell up which does not always go down too well lmao!! x

working