jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could forget one thing in your life what would it be?

1. Heart Felt Book profile image79
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

If you could forget one thing in your life what would  it be?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Nothing. Memories are so precious and I am getting to the age when forgetfullness is seen as a troubling sign.
    I have been blessed with a good life, wonderful parents and a great childhood.  There have been some challenges, a few scares, some grief and distress-- but overall I have a great deal to be thankful for. I want to remember all of it.

3. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I think I should forget how to be bitter.. . it actually withhold me from being happy for so long smile) life is so precious to wait even a second for it will never come back again! smile)

4. Heart Felt Book profile image79
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

great thanks, for me at  moments i wish to forget or never happened but in the long end I am thankful it did. In fact I became stronger from the negativity actions i displayed and received. It help me to understand me and this world; I challenge myself with things I wish to forget. I am also able to connect with others and there pain that to me seems to be the biggest blessing I can now help them get back..with a deeper connection. My life has been and still is crazy if I don't take it for what it is and make greatness out of it, I simply believe I would want to forget it all. But I don't.smile

Closed to reply

working