What are some good ways to recycle/reuse the large plastic bags dog and cat food

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

What are some good ways to recycle/reuse the large plastic bags dog and cat food comes it?

2. KenWu profile image55
    KenWuposted 7 years ago

I used them to put recyclable junks such as bottle, tins, paper before sending to the recycle center. These are huge bags and so it takes quite some time to fill one up.

Other than that, I really couldn't think of.

3. Kylo88 profile image58
    Kylo88posted 7 years ago

we have a wood burning stove at my house. generally we fill the bags with fire wood and kindling. but they can be used for storing things in places where people dont see. like a workshop, a broom closet (it could hold wet mops to keep mold from getting in the floor) umm...they are fairly durable so they could temperarily hold things outside. it would be a good way to cary multch back and fourth from the truck to the garden if you don't like getting too dirty....ummm...i dont know. i'm just kinda winging it. that was good with the mulch tho if i say so myself....i hadnt thought of that yet. i think i'm going to have to use that next year. lol
    yeah. i'm not really sure what else. sorry. hope i helped a little bit ^^

working