jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you think is inside area 51 ?

1. possum lover profile image58
    possum loverposted 7 years ago

What do you think is inside area 51 ?

2. profile image0
    markbennisposted 7 years ago

I could tell you but then I would have to kill you!  LOL smile

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

A military installation.

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

Other than a not so secret ,but trying hard to be, military base and testing ground........nothing. What you should be looking into is......area 52,,,...which is located in the Mojave..have I said too much??? forget I said anything!!!

5. profile image0
    Yarightposted 7 years ago

Area 51 is the most secure military installation in the world. This is because underneath the base is a D.U.M.B. (deep underground military base). Inside that D.U.M.B. is some of the United States most valuable technologies. Some of which are military weapons, chemical agents, and even test labs for thereof.

Scientists and personnel are flown, and bused in each day for work with the utmost security. This is because the stuff they produce down there won't see the light of the private sector for at least 10 years. (if at all)

To be honest I don't think there is a UFO inside area 51. Although I don't doubt there could be. I think that the Roswell crash was just a hoax conducted by secret organizations within our Government. For the intentions to create a place like "Area 51" where no citizen can go. Even congressmen, and senators have been denied clearance to this place. It is literally a place that doesn't exist.

6. A la carte profile image58
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

I thought everyone knew....area 50....and so on smile

7. profile image0
    srkmaniaposted 7 years ago

Area 51 is a secret military research center,where they are making new accessories for War.If anybody can explain than it will be really helpful...thanks

8. profile image59
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

This isn't generally known, but the "people" walking into -- and out of -- that facility are space aliens. Why else would an area be closed to the public since the 1950s?

9. ptosis profile image71
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Could it possibly be that the the little gray aliens are human victims that are afflicted by a wasting affliction caused by exposure to weird toxins?

from aliensonearth.com/area51/events/waste_lawsuit/

"Highly toxic resins were allegedly dumped into open pits and burned, and workers at the base were exposed to the fumes. The most prominent plaintiff is Helen Frost, window of Robert Frost, who died in 1988. An autopsy of Frost's body revealed high levels of dioxins and other carcinogens which the widow contends were caused by exposure to fumes at the base. In 1996, the lawsuit was dismissed by a Federal judge on the grounds of military's national security privilege. That decision has since been appealed to the Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, and the appeal is pending. [GC 8/96]"

10. Joe Badtoe profile image60
    Joe Badtoeposted 7 years ago

repeat after me Nothing

that's good

now all of you go back to your homes

and enjoy time with your families............

When your cellphone next rings you will remember nothing.

My work here is done.

11. Flaming Volunteer profile image58
    Flaming Volunteerposted 7 years ago

Killer chickens, that have a big sign saying, "There's no-one home but us chickens!"