what is the required minimum percentage to get admission in Bar at Law,duration

1. umarzaman profile image50
    umarzamanposted 7 years ago

what is the required minimum percentage to get admission in Bar at Law,duration of degree ?

I am doing my LLB from Pakistan.I want to ask you members if you can provide me information regarding fee structure ,Duration of degree and minimum percentage of marks required to secure admission to study bar at law?

2. Research Analyst profile image84
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

From what I understand becoming a lawyer can take 7 years of full-time study which includes 4 years of undergraduate study, followed by 3 years of law school.

It is important to note that Law school applicants must have a bachelor’s degree to qualify for admission.

also when it comes to acceptance by most law schools it depends on the applicant’s ability to demonstrate an aptitude for the study of law, through undergraduate grades, and the the Law School Admission Test (LSAT),

Reports show that during the first year of law school, students will study core courses, in constitutional law, contracts, property law, torts, civil procedure, and legal writing.

Recently law school graduates in 52 jurisdictions were required to pass the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE), which tests knowledge of the ABA codes on professional responsibility and judicial conduct.

working