jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

As a teacher, what subject(s) do you enjoy teaching the most?

1. JimboAkimbo profile image56
    JimboAkimboposted 7 years ago

As a teacher, what subject(s) do you enjoy teaching the most?

There are favorite students, particular grades and such, but what do you have the most passion for teaching. Does it mirror your writing or is it something altogether different?

2. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 7 years ago

Absolutely I adore teaching writing.  I have Kindergarten so quite often the children need to practice handwriting, letter formation and creative writing in journals.  I use what I teach in what I write, so yes I see them overlap constantly.

I also enjoy teaching Science or activities that involve discovery on the children's part.  I love seeing them teach themselves.

Thanks for asking, by the way smile

3. Akbok profile image95
    Akbokposted 7 years ago

I'm a teacher of both Japanese and English, and I must say that teaching a native language to a foreign learner is the most enjoyable to me.  Foreign language learners really know how to ask questions you aren't normally used to, and you end up learning and noticing a lot about the language you're teaching and most likely have grown complacent with.  This absolutely mirrors my writing, as most of my Hubs have come into existence because of questions asked by my students.

4. tlloydreilly profile image59
    tlloydreillyposted 6 years ago

History and reading and writing. Reading and writing are essential skills that everyone needs and it feeds my own personal passion for both subjects.  History is most enjoyable to teach as it is also a passion of mine.

working