Can you help me?

1. Simon.Ackland profile image60
    Simon.Acklandposted 7 years ago

Can you help me?

Some scientists these days are saying that we store some, if not most, of our memories outside ourselves, in the quantum field around us. Do you know of any good literature that covers this topic?

2. fundguru profile image60
    fundguruposted 7 years ago

I heard about this theory. In general also our body is made of atoms, electrons, ions and subatomar elements. As consequence the laws of physics have to be applied. The brain is a huge neural network and therefore it can be assumed that also the electrons or energy in the brain make quantum leaps (jumps). If you want so such jumps are not within our body or measurable spectrum, like in an other dimension. Very theoretical physics.

The term for such science regarding the brain is called "neuroquantology".  Already 1924 Alfred Lotka examined Quantum Leap in mind brain relations. In 1928 Arthur Eddington examined Quantum mechanics-determinism in the brain. So its nothing new.

Today there is a lot of more science and literature. Just search for neuroquantology and you will find a lot.

3. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image60
    Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago

When you say " quantum field around us", I assume you mean aura field. It is not only around us, it is part of us, deeply connected with every cell of the body, and we can posetively influence it and gradually heal it.

I would warmly recommend any book about quantum healing, meditation, energy healing ...(Barbara Ann Brennan, Dr. Deepak Chopra...or whatever you chose and that could inspire you).

working