jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What foreign language would you like to learn and why?

1. zamer profile image56
    zamerposted 7 years ago

What foreign language would you like to learn and why?

2. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Hindi (An Indian Language)

I really love Indian movies. They are very colorful and entertaining. If I learn Hindi, I can just watch the movie without straining myself by reading the sub-title.

3. the50marathons17 profile image84
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

I am a linguist (language studier) and I have self-taught myself Greek, Dutch, and Portuguese. I grew up biligual, Spanish and English. Next on my list is Italian to make Mommy happy!

4. Shakeel Shavab CK profile image58
    Shakeel Shavab CKposted 7 years ago

I like to learn Arabic, spanish, thelungu, kannada, Dutch, Greek, etc............ There is no bound for my wish in case of learning languages. I like them all. I learned three languages and I know a couple of languages little bit also. I am still learning.

5. vox vocis profile image82
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

Chinese, Russian, French, Turkish...Czech language. The most important ones I already know. Why? It is great to speak different languages fluently!

6. kestrana profile image78
    kestranaposted 6 years ago

I speak some French and would like to improve on it, but I think it would be fascinating to speak Russian, Chinese or Arabic. These are major centers of focus for the U.S. right now and it would be great to read what they are writing about us in their own words.

7. stephaniedas profile image89
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

I always thought it'd be fun to learn an American Indian language, like Quichua. You can't use it with too many people, but its interesting.

For utility, I'd like to learn French and Arabic. But honestly, I'd learn anything, as long as I get the whole experience of living in a different culture, I'd be happy.

working